Change is constant at Johnston Logistics UK, as we continually look for ways to evolve and improve – both for our clients and our colleagues.
Earlier in 2020, we began seeking input from our team to create a vision and mission to galvanise the team, work towards and achieve. At the heart of this is also a set of value which we wish to demonstrate in everything we do and the decisions we take.
The coronavirus pandemic has natural impacted on plans but it has not effected the overall vision for who we are, what we deliver and what we want to become.
Here is the vision, mission and values we aspire to achieve in the short to medium term:
To be a first-choice provider of high-quality and cost-effective warehousing and logistics, through efficiency, integrity and innovation. To be a safe and positive working environment for our colleagues
• Being a nationally and internationally recognised provider of full-pallet logistics, with a range of value-added service, including Bonded status, reworking and seasonal projects work
• Offering a high-quality pick ‘n’ pack service for B2B and B2C eCommerce customers
• Maintaining and exceeding agreed service-levels, flexing to clients’ needs leading innovation and driving efficiencies
• Valuing our colleagues by fostering talent and celebrating achievements
• Staying true to the values of our family business and our founder by ensuring fairness, respect and opportunity for all
• Encouraging a culture of sustainability among customers and colleagues to help combat climate change
We put excellence at the heart of everything we do, from providing customer service that exceeds expectations and building trusted partnerships to championing talent and caring for our colleagues
We are self-starters who believe in innovating with our customers to achieve the best results. We constantly challenge our thinking and our processes to stay ahead of the game
We believe in fairness for all and maintaining open communication with all our customers and colleagues