Located close to the UK’s major eastern ports, we’re experts in handling, storing and distributing imported goods.
Customs Warehousing, Handled with Care
- HMRC Type A Customs warehousing
- Ability to sort, store & package products under bond
- Complete import & export processing & customs duty management
- Customs Freight Simplified Procedures (CFSP)
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status
- Full 3PL services including distribution, fulfilment & transport
Customs warehousing allows goods to be received and stored while deferring the payment of import duty and VAT.
We can store over 60,000 pallets at our modern 130-acre site, providing you with the flexibility to handle any quantity. Whether you’re a major importer or an independent- we can help.
We handle goods from across the globe including fast moving consumer goods, food, electronics and industrial items. As a HMRC Bonded Warehouse, we’re specialists in imported drinks and alcohol.
We have Type A Customs Warehouse Approval for a range of goods and hold Customs Freight Simplified Procedures (CFSP) accreditation, allowing faster movement of goods from port to warehouse. As an Authorised Economic Operator (AEO), we can also provide quicker logistics with other quality supply-chain organisations across the UK, Europe and the world.
Our HMRC Customs Warehouse is conveniently situated close to the eastern UK ports of Felixstowe and Harwich, with excellent access to the UK road and rail network.