We’re East Anglia’s alcohol logistics experts – importing, exporting and distributing beer, wine & spirits across the UK, Europe and the world.
Alcohol Logistics, Handled with Care
We can provide:
- HMRC approved bonded warehousing for wines, beers & spirits
- HMRC documentation, ATWD processing & duty stamp labelling
- Full range of case picking, packing & fulfilment under bond
- Flexibility to import in bulk & dispatch direct to consumers
- Strong transport links for UK & international pallet despatch
We’ve unique experience handling alcohol for major retailers and independent traders alike. Every year we ensure hundreds-of-thousands of bottles reach satisfied customers. At any time, we handle over 20,000 pallets of alcoholic drinks.
Excise Bonded Warehousing allows importers to defer the Excise Duty and VAT payable on alcohol. As one of the few Bonded Warehouses in East Anglia, our HM Revenue & Customs approval allows us to provide a full range of third-party logistics, from receiving and distributing bulk imports to individually fulfilling and sending single customer orders.
Our AA BRC Global Standard for Storage and Distribution ensures every bottle is handled with the utmost care. Our sophisticated stock management system tracks every item and provides real-time updates.
Our Bonded Warehouse is situated close the eastern UK ports of Felixstowe and Harwich, with great access to the UK road and rail network.