Modern manufacturing is highly sophisticated. We’ve logistics to match.
Manufacturing & Processing Logistics, Handled with Care
- Storage of raw materials through to finished products
- Production line delivery for JIT & LEAN manufacturing
- Warehousing & distribution of finished goods
- Full MRP/EDI system integration with the latest software
- HMRC Customs warehousing of imported components
- Solutions for sub-assembly, configuration, kitting & packaging
For manufacturers and processors, getting the right item to the right place at the right time is essential.
We can supply end-to-end logistics for everything from one-off batches to continual Just-In-Time production. We can import materials, store and collate supplies, distribute components and transport finished goods. We can provide full contract packing and individual order fulfilment.
Our British Retail Consortium Global Standard ensures every pallet, box or component is handled with care. As a HMRC Customs Warehouse, we can also hold imported goods and defer duty costs.
Our Authorised Economic Operator status provides simplified logistics with other quality supply-chain organisations. Our location is ideal for importing and distributing finished goods across the UK and world.
With modern vehicle manufacturing, it’s no longer feasible to store excess components on site. We’ve experience in Just-In-Time vehicle manufacturing, working with an international brand. We import, store and collate components, before delivering them direct to the production line.