We’ve extensive experience receiving, handling, storing and distributing imported goods from Europe, Asia, North America and the rest of the world.
Our customs bonded warehousing status allows us to receive and store goods while deferring the payment of import duty and VAT.
We handle imported goods including fast moving consumer goods, food, electronics and industrial items. As a HMRC Bonded Warehouse, we’re specialists in imported drinks and alcohol.
We have Type A Customs Warehouse Approval for a range of goods and hold Customs Freight Simplified Procedures (CFSP) accreditation, allowing faster movement of goods from port to warehouse. As an Authorised Economic Operator (AEO), we can also provide quicker logistics with other quality supply-chain organisations across the UK, Europe and the world.
- HMRC Type A Customs warehousing
- Ability to sort, store & package products under bond
- Complete import & export processing & customs duty management
- Customs Freight Simplified Procedures (CFSP)
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status
- Full 3PL services including distribution, fulfilment & transport
We deliver a full range of flexible warehousing and logistics – from warehousing and distribution to contract packing and eCommerce fulfilment