Excise Bonded Warehousing
We’ve extensive experience handling alcohol for major retailers and independent traders alike.
Over 50% of all wine sold in Asda supermarkets passes through our site. At any one time, we handle over 20,000 pallets of wine, beer and spirits.
Our Bonded Warehousing status allows importers to defer the excise duty and VAT payable on alcohol. Our HM Revenue & Customs approval allows us to receive, store and even send alcohol direct to consumers.
We can deliver a full range of third-party logistics – from receiving and distributing mass imports, to individually packing and fulfilling online consumer orders.
Our HMRC Bonded Warehouse is situated close to the port of Felixstowe with great access to the UK road and rail network.
- HMRC excise bonded warehousing for wines, beers & spirits
- HMRC documentation, ATWD processing & duty stamp labelling
- Full range of picking, packing & fulfilment under bond
- Ability to import in bulk & dispatch direct to consumers
- Strong transport links for UK & international distribution
We deliver a full range of flexible warehousing and logistics – from warehousing and distribution to contract packing and eCommerce fulfilment